Tina Demel Boutique offers you a shopping experience filled with beautiful European Designs from France, Italy, Belgium and Spain. Our Boutique is located on the Gold Coast of Long Island, in the Village of Roslyn, New York.
Tina travels to Europe several times a year to select unique and sophisticated lingerie and Italian handmade Jewelry. Tina has her finger on the pulse on what is Hot in the Fashion Industry. You no longer have to travel to Europe to do your shopping. Our clients say that our boutique feels like St. Tropez meets Beverly Hills…meets the North Shore of Long Island.
Our clients are always looking for unique items as a way of expressing their individuality, whether it’s lingerie, clothing or handbags. They desire the very best and the most beautiful things. You no longer need to leave your home to shop.
We are always trying to add variety, diversity and artistic expression to our online boutique. Our clients know that when they make a purchase from Tina Demel they're buying with confidence. Our loyal customer service and our dedicated staff is here to assist you with any questions you might have.
This is the foundation of our business: Our Customer Service.
Tina Demel is very involved with Charitable Giving, as it’s integral to our culture. We are successful in giving back to the community as it’s the “Right Thing To Do.”
Our Boutique Has Hosted Numerous Events:
- Team Fox - The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center – Division of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Heather on Earth Music Foundation
- Adelphi NY Statewide Breast Cancer Hotline & Support Program
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network – “Advance Research, Support Patients, Create Hope.”
- Harvey Cushing Institutes of Neuroscience – Brain Aneurysm Center of the North Shore – LIJ Health System
- Long island Alzheimer’s Foundation – “To help lighten the burden and improve the quality of life for those suffering with Alzheimer’s Disease – and their caregivers.”
- CMF – Children’s Medical Fund of New York
- UJA Federation of New York- Long Island
- Island Harvest – “Fighting Hunger. Touching Lives.”
- Mission: Restore - "Providing hope to the world's forgotten patients via volunteer care, education and research."
- American Heart Association - "To Build Healthier Lives, Free of Cardiovascular Diseases and Stroke."
- Spirituality For Kids - "Give Your Children Universal Spiritual Tools That Help Them Realize Their True Potential"
- Scleroderma Foundation - Rachel Brown Kabbalah Jewelry Event
- Spence Chapin - "Quality Adoption Services to help find loving families for children, as every child deserves a family."
- Cheer 4 Children - Cohen Children's Medical Center. Sima Levy - Founder of Mothers Art World
We give to just about every single request we receive.
Enjoy your shopping experience!